Reporting to the HSE Leader. This role is responsible for:
• Anticipating, identifying and evaluating hazardous conditions and environmental risks.
• Assisting with the application of engineering and administrative controls via the Health, Safety and Environmental Management System (HSEMS) to reduce the environmental impacts and safety risks associated with site operations.
• Understanding the regulations applicable at the site and is abreast of current emissions control technologies, safety controls and management and response practices.
• Supporting the collection and reporting of site HSE KPIs for use at the site, BU and Corporate levels.
• Overseeing the HSEMS and day to day operations associated with safety, health and environmental programs, HSE objectives/targets, personnel training, regulatory compliance, recordkeeping/reporting, and other associated HSE programs at the site.